- RSS Channel Showcase 3032977
- RSS Channel Showcase 6957019
- RSS Channel Showcase 5154687
- RSS Channel Showcase 2116964
Articles on this Page
- 10/02/17--04:50: _Good Day, Or Bad Day?
- 10/03/17--04:43: _Ready Or Not
- 10/04/17--04:45: _I Took The Morning ...
- 10/05/17--05:22: _I Am Still Unsure
- 10/06/17--05:05: _It Does Me No Good ...
- 10/09/17--05:00: _Happy New Year!
- 10/10/17--04:52: _Yin And Yang
- 10/11/17--05:20: _Dead Air
- 10/12/17--05:17: _YASO
- 10/13/17--05:20: _Something Has To give
- 10/16/17--04:33: _Is It Better To Bur...
- 10/17/17--04:50: _Busy Tuesday
- 10/18/17--05:31: _Walking Wednesday?
- 10/02/17--04:50: Good Day, Or Bad Day?
- 10/03/17--04:43: Ready Or Not
- 10/04/17--04:45: I Took The Morning Train
- 10/05/17--05:22: I Am Still Unsure
- 10/06/17--05:05: It Does Me No Good To Leave Early Today
- 10/09/17--05:00: Happy New Year!
- 10/10/17--04:52: Yin And Yang
- 10/11/17--05:20: Dead Air
- 10/12/17--05:17: YASO
- 10/13/17--05:20: Something Has To give
- 10/16/17--04:33: Is It Better To Burn Out Or To Fade Away?
- 10/17/17--04:50: Busy Tuesday
- 10/18/17--05:31: Walking Wednesday?
The results of an effort are relative and rely on the side of the fence on which you stand. Friday Good For Me No, not work, that continues to remain bad for me. After work I drove up to the … Continue reading
The legs are turning but it doesn’t seem that I am getting anywhere. Credit Where Credit Is Due ITP-Reader Barb was right, current Thursday night NFL games are also being shown on CBS. Therefore I could have watched the Packers … Continue reading
I am experimenting today. Why not, it’s not like I don’t have a million and one things on my plate. This morning I rode MARTA in to work. If today’s MARTA ride was the norm people would love riding the … Continue reading
There are so many things in life about which I am unsure, my feelings about the changes made by Apple for iOS 11 keeps moving up the list. At first I hated iOS 11, now I just strongly dislike it. … Continue reading
Tonight I will be going from “XYX Corp” to downtown to Theatrical Outfit for their performance of “Boy”. It does me no good to leave early, maybe I can use some of the later office time to do some German … Continue reading
Monday again? Bah. Humbug! It’s not even Halloween and I am pulling out the Christmas sayings! Not Much Celebrating As I mentioned on Friday, yesterday was the anniversary of this blog. Go me! On Friday evening I went to Theatrical … Continue reading
In the past twelve hours I have experienced life’s highs and lows. I was pleased as punch this morning, until I did something stupid. I am running late this morning, with way to much to do by day’s end, and … Continue reading
No time for this today. [insert static sound file here] Tschüss, Paulie [eatl/ga]
Yet another short one. I picked a bad day to leave the bag of walking clothes on my bed, instead of bringing it into work as I had planned. The walk back to the M6 was a hot one in … Continue reading
This isn’t working for me any longer. Have a good weekend. Paulie [eatl/ga]
Say it with me “Gunter glieben glauten globen” Thanks, Def Leppard! Last Monday when I announced that it was the day after the anniversary of this blog I nearly also announced that it was the last day of it as … Continue reading
In addition to my normal(ish) Tuesday routine of work and then German class I have added “eating breakfast out”, which was accomplished by going to the new Caribou/Einstein’s on 14th Street, and “tour Mercedes Benz Dome”, which I will be … Continue reading
I’ve become a one-way MARTA rider. Yesterday I took the train to Peachtree Center station and walked to the MB Dome from there. After the tour, and subsequent lunch, I chose not to take the train again and hoofed it … Continue reading